Nestled high in the Mayacamas mountains at the doorsteps of the Valley of the Moon, this wine country estate takes in sweeping panoramic views from the San Francisco Bay, North to the vineyards of the Russian River Valley. Combining the effortless sophistication of Hamptons sensibility, with the luxurious grandeur of a European Winery Estate, this is truly a one-of-a-kind residence where East Coast meets the West. Dramatic yet accessible, the thoughtful design enhances the changing atmosphere in each room as one moves throughout the home.
Unparalleled craftsmanship that entailed multiple years of intricate detailed work have come together to inspire columns, beams, and staircases that showcase the owner’s personal involvement and oversight of this exceptional residence.
This remarkable 35± acre gated estate offers a lifestyle of privacy overlooking the world-famous Sonoma Valley wine country, gateway to world-renowned wineries, a cyclists’ paradise, and the heart of California gastronomy, all within easy reach of the Pacific Ocean. Above the fog and below the weather this property enjoys a unique micro-climate that is perfect year around.
The solar panel farm consists of 60 185-watt solar ground rack mounted panels that supplies the electrical needs of this inspiring home.
New 3 Garage with additional 1200 sq ft above it, perfect for studio!
- City Lights Views
- Blue Mosaic Tiled Vanishing Edge Pool
- Hampton Style Home
- Above the Average Top Of Coastal Fog
- West Facing Maycamas Mountains
- Natural Polished Travertine Stone Tile
- Engineered Oak Planks with Inlayed Solid Walnut Feature Bands
- First Growth Redwood Vaulted Ceiling
- 24' Simi Rotunda w/10 18' Tall Windows with Sweeping Panoramic View From San Francisco Bay to Mendocino & Napa
- 34' Tall Montana Natural Stone Fireplace
- Built In Oak Bookshelves with "Secret Panel Room"
- Gallery Lighting
- Natural Stone Polished Counter Tops
- Viking Professional 6 Burner Range
- Kitchen Aid Built-in Two Door Refrigerator
- Windowed Simi Rotunda Breakfast Area with Morning Sun
- Wine Refrigerator
- Wine Glass Dishwasher
- Artisan Hammered Bronze Sink with Disposal
- Expansive Built-in Oak Bookshelves
- 18' wide Panoramic Glass Bi-Fold Doors Opening to a Blue Mosaic Glass Tiled Vanishing Edge Pool
- Second Kitchen for Pool Room with Viking Professional 4 Burner Range and Wine Refrigerator
- Laundry Room
- 3 Separate Forced Air Bryant High Efficiency Propane Gas Furnaces
- 3 Individual AC Units
- 5 Separate Zones - Controlled by 3 Nest Wi-Fi Thermostats
- 60 - 185 Watt Solar Ground Rack Mounted Panels from Solarun